On 2013-11-28 00:12, Dimitri Maziuk wrote:
Just so you know:

RedHat's (centos, actually) latest build of resource-agents sets $HA_BIN
to /usr/libexec/heartbeat. The daemon in heartbeat-3.0.4 RPM is
/usr/lib64/heartbeat/heartbeat so $HA_BIN/heartbeat binary does not exist.

(And please hold the "upgrade to pacemaker" comments: I'm hoping if I
wait just a little bit longer I can upgrade to ceph and openstack -- or
retire, whichever comes first ;)

Hey, "upgrading" to pacemaker wouldn't necessarily help. Red Hat broke that last month by dropping most of the resource agents they'd initially shipped. (Don't you love "Technology Previews"?)