On 11/27/2013 06:29 PM, Jefferson Ogata wrote:
> On 2013-11-28 00:12, Dimitri Maziuk wrote:

> Hey, "upgrading" to pacemaker wouldn't necessarily help. Red Hat broke
> that last month by dropping most of the resource agents they'd initially
> shipped. (Don't you love "Technology Previews"?)

Dunn about "previews" -- this stuff's been running rock solid here for
years -- but I do appreciate the part where you don't find out what they
fscked up until sometime much later you need to restart the thing
because of libc or kernel upgrade... And then go figure which update of
what package broke it.

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin