This seems to be a good approach to getting AX25 utils & supporting
applications working here, most likely on a spare computer not embroiled in
the middle of my main operation. I did get the english readme file and
MINILINUX seems to have everything I need, and appears to install easily. The
problem I encountered, however, was the inability to get most of the files
off of the servers mentioned in the message. I have located a mirror on
qsl.net, however that seems to be broken as well. It only allows ftp via
http, and for some reason it prints everything to the screen instead of
opening a dialogue box for downloading to disk as it should. My browsers are
configured properly and I routinely download stuff via HTTP. Can anyone point
out a different mirror where I can get the larger files necessary for
MINILINUX? I really want to give this a try. The main site in Poland is
excruciatingly slow and it would seem to be impossible to get the many 1.422
mb compressed files across with any type of throughput.

I do have some reservation about the fact that it is on an older kernel,
2.0.35, however. I thought that one was buggy and the fix was 2.0.36. Also,
it would seem that the AX25 utils utilized in MINILINUX, v2.1.41, are also
out of date and replaced by something later with bug fixes. Can anyone
elaborate on this? In view of these older versions, would MINILINUX even be
worth trying at all? Thanks for your input.

73, de Gary, W7NTF