I Just completed downloading it after hours of retrying to the .pl server, but it
is now mirrored at qsl.net @ ftp://ftp.qsl.net/pub/kg2is/LINUX/

Download and just run installl.bat, so far it looks just great and but all docs
seem to be in polish :-(    , see my new post  Re: Red Hat modules(Dream OS for a
Ham)

73's, Nagendra, vu2cln