Craig Small wrote:

> What's changed?
>  * Hopefully we got the config file locations right.
>  * libax25 has a proper licence.
>  * Systems with broken glibc 2.1 headers might now compile (I cannot test this)
>  * dmascc and yamcfg added to ax25-tools.
>  * tools and apps configure script aborts without libax25
>  * kernel_netrom.h included

kernel_netrom.h misses the definition for SOL_NETROM.

Btw there is a problem with configure: it detects glibcs net*/*.h header
files but fails to update config.h accordingly, so that the applications
always include the headers supplied by libax25...

Gruss,
        Matze

--
Two OS engineers facing a petri net chart:
        "dead lock in four moves!"