Craig Small wrote:

> G'day All,
>   I have just released a new set of ax25 packages for your enjoyment.

After creating some symbolic links and using one old header file I got everything
except axspawn to compile on a slackware distribution.   I get a
ax25/axspawn.c:792: undefined reference to 'forkpty' error.

I had no problems with libax25-0.0.5, but the configure scripts seem to be the
weak point for apps and tools.  They said they found files that weren't there.  It
said it found ax25.h in /usr/local/include/netax25 when it wasn't there and
something like that for rose.h and netrom.h.

I gave up on changing <net/ethernet.h> to <linux/if_ether.h> and added a symbolic
link. ;-)
The header file I had problems with was un.h.  I'm not sure what caused the
problem.  ax25rtd.c seemed to be the only one that used it.

Have Fun....
Bob