On Thu, 8 Jul 1999, Matthias Welwarsky wrote:

> Tomi Manninen wrote:
>
> > Are you sure you have _working_ net*/*.h headers? That is are you by any
> > chance running RH6.0 ? I did some testing and configure seems to always
> > say "yes" but it only defines HAVE_NET*_*_H in config.h if the file is
> > there and passes the checks. So in essence configure works but the script
> > output is misleading.
>
> I have RH6.0, indeed. You`re right, it's just the output of the
> configure check that is misleading.

Ok, good. I'm just about to send Craig a patch that fixes this and the
other small things that were mentioned here. Things are starting to look
good, at least now it really compiles and works out of the box on RH6.0
(for me at least...).

--
Tomi Manninen           Internet:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
OH2BNS                  AX.25:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]