Cathryn Mataga http://junglevision.com said:
> Hmm, on my Redhat 6.0, in axctl.c it complains that there's no member
> digi_count in the line ax25_ctl.digi_count = 0;
> Also in ax25d.c it complains about SOL_NETROM being undefined.
> After removing these lines, I was able to compile all the way through.
> I haven't installed and tested however.

This is essentially the problem I have. I know the RedHat includes are
broken, I'm not sure where the brokeness is.  Tomi's patch should
hopefully fix it.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>