On Wed, 14 Jul 1999, Matthias Welwarsky wrote:

> [...] I can provide patches for the 2.2 series, which
> should be stable enough [...]

Great! When we can expect new AX.25 for 2.2.x kernels?
And, tell me why new AX.25 code is better from the old?
Will timers work better and dead entries will be removed
from /proc/net/ax25 ?

I have one suggestion, if you please :) Try implement
AX.25 option like in flexnet ax25 code, with no configurable
parts except TxDelay. Flexnet has the best algorithm which
I saw, and user can work, not configure month by month :)

The other thing is to develop flexnet protocol node
daemon, but this is probably only my dream...
--
                   |  Leszek A. Szczepanowski, SQ9ANR.  |