On Mon, 19 Jul 1999, Riley Williams wrote:

> If one can get on it, then yes, one can. I've never been able to
> access any *.iki.fi sites - the connection times out every time - so I
> can't comment thereon...

  The iki.fi domain is distributed on a number of networks, the *.iki.fi
subdomains are delegated to individual people, and the hosts in them
reside whereever the holder of the subdomain has his machines. So i can
only speak for .hes.iki.fi ...

  Anyway, if you have trouble connecting to the FTP/web site, or the
mailing lists, i would appreciate more information, like cut&pastes from
traceroute. It would help debugging if i'd happen to have some problems on
the network that i could fix. I have hosts on a couple of different
networks (with separate backbone connections), i can move the FTP site
around if it helps...

  - Hessu