Hello Fellow Hams,

I've got the following strange thing.

I've configured a basic ax25 system, attached to a scc card and a baycom modem to this. This configuration works without problems in dos, so the problem is configuration in the linux side.

After some time working (aprox 5 min.) , my system will send a next frame, and it will transmit for 1 (one!) minute. This should be only some milisec.
After this happens, when i look in 'ifconfig' , he thinks it was 10 frames or so, but when listening to the signal , it looks like it has a real long txtail.

I've tried to solve this by changing parameters, but i can't seem to find it.

What am i doing wrong, or is there someone familiar with this problem.

regards from the Netherlands,

Ron Jochems
PD1ACF

M.I.C.R.O.S.O.F.T.  : More Inteligent Customers are Realizing Our
Software is Only for Fools and Teenagers