On Thu, 1 Jun 2000, Shane Deering wrote:

> Hello people,
> All going well, I hope to install linux (redhat 6.1) onto my good
> computer. I've been playing with linux on a p100 with 16 meg of
> ram and it's been a real struggle to get all the ax25 stuff and
> everything else I want running without it (almost) grinding to a halt.

Shane, before going to take everything off the P450, not that it isn't a
*good idea* to take Windows off, put some more ram, like 32MB more, into
the P100 - it'll probably make a lot of difference!

Geoff
--
      Geoff Blake        geoff @ palaemon . co . uk          linux 2.0.36
      Chelmsford         g8gnz @ g8gnz . ampr . org          sparc - i586