Hi Omer,

On Mon, 8 Nov 1999, Omer Zak wrote:

> Given the realities of Customer Support as presented by Nir (isn't it
> wonderful to have access to someone who actually knows what is going on
> with customers? :-) ), I am amending my suggestion so that PPP
> configuration scripts (and other technical support scripts) would have a
> version which doesn't need X-Window.

  Thanks for the compliment, I guess that after spending the last year
doing a projects for a few ISPs, I guess that I kind of like learned the
ropes of the ISPs technical support staff.
  In any case, even scripts won't really cut it, for the novice user that
it. Remember, users need and want something simple, quick. I guess it's a
problem of us as the X generation (word game). But who knows .... :-)

Best regards,
  Nir Simionovich

         ..... Technionus Dormus Farmus Administratus Regularus .....
   Taub Computer Center, Technion                       Cellphone:054-898834
   The Network Flight Recorder Project                  Phone:    04-8282741
   E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                     Pager:    058-474747
   Admin : vipe, heller, tux                                      (05437)
           n-cc, n-teg, n-dorms