Hi All,

I just started to look for fonts for our Hebrew implementation.

One of the things that I've seen is that many companies take big prices
for their fonts (example: David font - normal, bold, italic - 200$)

I would like to contact those companies on behalf ("beshem") Linux IL
community, and ask for their fonts contributions.

>From what I know of these companies, if they will contribute - they want
their names to be published somewhere (with a contact details)...

Therefore, here are my questions:

1. Do I have the "blessing" of our community to talk to these companies?
any emails and/or details will be forwarded to here for the approval.

2. Who is the authority here to decide whether to accept or reject any
deal?

Thanks
--
Hetz Ben Hamo - Sys. Admin. - Intercomp