On Sat, Apr 22, 2000 at 10:52:16PM +0300, Pavel Bibergal wrote:
> Ok.. people.. now you really make my go CraZy! :)
> i have no other choise but to create a fonts of my own..
> in the program i have there are 2 types of encoding.. ISO and Unicode... what should
> try? i preffer unicode..

If you claim to create a supposedly 'unicode' font,
you'd have to draw atleast some dozen languages :)

Create a working pretty ISO-8859-8 font first.
Other applications (like Netscape, which supports Unicode)
can map ISO charsets to Unicode characters, methinsk.

--
Best regards,
Ilya Konstantinov a.k.a Toastie