On Sat, Apr 22, 2000 at 10:15:00AM +0300, Pavel Bibergal wrote:
> People, people.. i can see for sure that u had never messed up with graphic... :)
>
> first.. it is not so hard to create a fonts of our own..
> second.. check this site http://www.3dcafe.com/asp/fonts.asp
> it have a milions of fonts.. must be some hebrew ones too..
> pavel

Creating fonts is a profession, which involves
both artistic skills and ergonomics
(there are certain rules on how to make a font
pleasing to the eye). For a font to look good
on many resolutions, you gotta "hint" the vectored
font (e.g. where to create slight arcs, which might
not even be visible in lower resolutions).

Everyone can make up a font, but it won't prove
good while working for long, or while printing out.

--
Best regards,
Ilya Konstantinov a.k.a Toastie