Henry Ficher wrote:

> All this is very interesting, but I got stuck on the first word: What on
> earth does IANAL stand for? I hope is not as lurid as it sounds. ;-)~

I Am Not A Lawyer.

Fortunately, it is a lawyer and not a translator. Imagine that somebody
asked what is "IANAT", and everybody answered him "I am not a translator";
His automatic response should be: "So why do you respond?  Let other
people, who are translators, or at least know the answer, respond"...

--
Eli Marmor