Hi list...

well, On 5th Oct 1991 Sir, Mr. Linus, announced the first
"Official" version 0.02. of Linux..

By the way, I got a problem here with my Redhat 6.0 Kernel 2.2.12-20.
1 file is missing from its http server. it is a .html file. Now is it
possible to del a file as a user while browsing? ( It sounds silly, though
I am asking..... coz it happned here).

Pls advice...