NSC>> On one hand you're holding the flag of open source and free
NSC>> code. And on the other hand, you're saying that uithout 300
NSC>> shekels an hour, you're not gonna get off your ass. You sound
NSC>> alot more like a Microsoft developer than a Linux developer.

That's bull. If you ask somebody to participate in OSS initiative, that's
one thing. If you ask somebody to be a paid employee, that's another
thing. I can donate some of my valuable time to worthy cause, like writing
OSS software, on the terms that I can do it whenever I want and whatever I
want and leave any moment. But that in no way means I want to work (be
employed) for free or will work on the wage that I consider not enough
compensation for my efforts. When I'm employed, I enter contractual
relationship and take on myself some responsibilities. It has nothing to
do with the fact that my employer gives away the product. Microsoft gives
away MSIE too, so do you expect MSIE team to have their wages halved
because of that?
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      \/  There shall be counsels taken
Stanislav Malyshev      /\  Stronger than Morgul-spells