"Nadav Har'El" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > ESR?  He did contribute a lot, but the valuation of LNUX was not
> > based on fetchmail or "Cathedral"... Or was it?
>
> What else was it based on? His good looks?

<the rest snipped as irrelevant to the comment below>

Nadav, it is really not fair to strip my "tongue-in-cheek" qualifiers
and to follow-up seriously what was intended as a mild joke at the
expense of ESR and LNUX, and - I believe - clearly marked as such.

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"If it ain't broken, it has not got enough features yet."