On Thu, Nov 29, 2001, Oleg Goldshmidt wrote about "Re: making a non-GPLed module":
> Nadav, it is really not fair to strip my "tongue-in-cheek" qualifiers
> and to follow-up seriously what was intended as a mild joke at the
> expense of ESR and LNUX, and - I believe - clearly marked as such.

Sorry, I didn't mean to do anything "unfair"... It's just that your comment
actually looked serious to me (you should take that as a compliment, not
an insult), and worthy of discussion.

--
Nadav Har'El                        |    Thursday, Nov 29 2001, 14 Kislev 5762
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |Despite the cost of living, have you