On Sat, 22 Dec 2001, Omer Zak wrote:

> I have visited again the page in question, and the problems have indeed
> been fixed.

gee, thanks for checking on us.

> Seems that for a change, the Web site is actually being maintained, in
> contrast to some periods in the past where the subject of maintaining it
> was subject to jokesabout disappearing secret webmasters and the like.

if i read such a posting on this mailing list here again, i will
personally bring down the server and give up maintianing anything on it.
i'm tired of egoism on behalf of list members who don't lay out a finger
to help, and all they can do is rant. just for your information, all the
current maintainers of iglu have been doing the task for the simple reason
that no one else bothers doing it. i think that next time there is a disk
error - i'll just let teh sever remain down, and let you all wonder "oh,
how come no one is maintaining the server?".

or alternativelly, i'll start filtering ftp connections based on IP
addresses?

now, bugger off

--
guy