On Sun, Dec 23, 2001 at 02:53:33PM +0200, Oleg Goldshmidt wrote:
> Shachar Shemesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> I am not arguingn against this - I don't have experience with it.
> I only objected to "ssh on the IGLU server is out of date - you must
> switch to Debian" statement.

That's an oversimplification of what I wrote. I merely contended that Debian
would ease the strain of security updates. ssh was given as an entirely
independent instance. What I mean is:
 1) Debian is generally easier to maintain.
 2) Entirely detached from point #1, ssh requires an upgrade.

        -- Yotam Rubin