On Tue, 2002-05-14 at 17:56, Yotam Rubin wrote:
> On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 05:41:12PM +0300, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> > Ok, file is nearly there (still D/L, but I am hoping it will arrive real
> > soon).
> >
> > http://iglu.org.il/pub/Hebrew/OpenOffice/

Someone with writing premissions of the IGLU web site please put an
announcement and a link there. This is an apropriate news item for there
if there's ever was one.

BTW, does IBM sell support contracts for this thing? ;-)

Gilad.

--
Gilad Ben-Yossef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Code mangler, senior coffee drinker and VP SIGSEGV

"To err is human. To realy fsck up you need a computer. For
 those really large scale disastears, an SSI cluster is a must."