I really don't get it..
why doesn't sw or nl or ru or br people care about other people from other
countries to read their mailing list?
this is linux IL notice the capital letters in the end of the mailing list
name. If someone from other country would write e-mail in english most
chances s/he would be answered in english. there are many more people who
can't read english well enough. don't you think about them?
if someone want to talk about linux around the world there are ww linux
mailing lists.

I think we shouldn't use hebrew e-mails cause of 2 reasons

1)*nix/linux are not ready for supporting hebrew
2)hebrew is not ready for supporting *nix/linux

Ely Levy
System group
Hebrew University
Jerusalem Israel