Quoting Arie Folger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> * html does not contain dir=rtl tags, an issue when a paragraph starts with
> certain sequences, such as "1.", which should be displayed as ".1", for
> rudimentary numbered lists, also, otherwise bullets are on the wrong side of
> the page

I'm surprised you expect this, since KWord doesn't actually have paragraph
direction. There is no facility for it. It simply guesses the direction from the
first character in the paragraph. This is a very bad behavior for a word
processor which claims to be "BiDi".

I've been mightily disapponted with KWord. Especially since it managed to crash
my X server mightily when I clicked on the font menu. I hate WYSIWYG font menus.
I hate them more when they are slow and crash X.

(Disclaimer: still using Mandrake 8.2 here - if there were any X updates, I
haven't checked them (lack of free time))

Anyways, standard-compliant HTML should NOT use DIR=RTL tags. This is a
stylesheet issue. It should have a CLASS="rightToLeft" tag, or something like
that, and have a stylesheet containing "direction: rtl" for that class.
Alternatively it should have a STYLE="direction: rtl" attribute.

Herouth