Quoting Gilad Ben-Yossef, from the post of Fri, 27 Dec:
> One of the planned sections for the Amuta web site will be devoted to
> articles explainig this - if you write one we promise to publish it
> there.

there are a few useful articles written in or translated to Hebrew. I
was on my way to volunteer to translate the philosophy sections of the
FSF website when I saw there was already a volunteer, but I don't see
his work online yet, nor has he answered my past Emails. I may just pick
up a keyboard and translate a few of them one day (can't promise a
deadline).

--
Two blocks short of a housing project
Ira Abramov

http://ira.abramov.org/email/ This post is encrypted twice with ROT-13.
Documenting or attempting to crack this encryption is illegal.