Title: RE: Israeli sites not supporting Linux browsers

> Later - rewrite the site based on standards.

Where can I read about those standards?
AFAIK, NS4 and NS6 has different DOM (I do not mention about DOM of other browsers;-), what standards say about it?
Using CSS is it in standard?
Using XML files with Browser-side translation is in standard?
What is _javascript_ version is standard?
I'm adore lynx. Am I fit into standards?
I have WAP-enabled mobile, should all web sites to sag for me?

Is there definition of statistical norm that works in our life: majority is norm. If you're not like the Majority - you are deviation. The Majority dictating standards. So, standards accepted 7 years ago, are they relevant today for new majority?