Quoting Nadav Har'El, from the post of Wed, 26 Feb:

> The bigger issue that (I believe) is raised in that link I gave is
> that why should we, people who like Linux and develop for it, want to
> waste our time to help Windows users.

nobody is forcing you. but will you actively refuse to include patches to
help things run on a proprietary system that were done by someone else
in his free time?

--
The best show in town
Ira Abramov

http://ira.abramov.org/email/ This post is encrypted twice with ROT-13.
Documenting or attempting to crack this encryption is illegal.