I think a good focus is important markets and monopoly institutes. Banks
are a good example, but focusing on a specific bank might be counter
productive - if someone there has an interest in the status-quo, there's
not much to do about it.

However, there are various reasons all banks should want to be standards
based - competition with relatively compliant sites (Hapoalim), a piece
of a small but growing market, support for the blind.

In fact, banks have an oversight body, one of whose interests is the
availability of information to the public. Maybe the Bank of Israel
would have something to say about this - I don't know how aware they are
of the situation. A little policy could replace a lot of convincing...

The www.postil.com site is not great either (from galeon, try to view
the external links page), and considering I can't go to the competition,
that bugs me.

Daniel