here are some

1 ) the market is slowly moving toward Linux and so are the people using
the online banking , by blocking the site to the primary browser I that
environment - you may be damaging your clients and alienating them .
2 )The first direct bank ( hayashir harishon ) is a subsidiary of the
Leumi bank and is main market is Hi tech workers - this is relating to
the former argument .

those are my two Bits

Assaf

This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial and privileged information or
data that constitute proprietary information of Cellcom Israel Ltd. Any review or
distribution by others is strictly prohibited If you are not the intended recipient
you are hereby notified that any use of this information or data by any other person
is absolutely prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all
copies and contact us by e-mailing to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thank You.