    Shachar> Please help me with a set of reasons why making the site
    Shachar> actually work with Mozilla is in their best interests.

I can think of two arguments:

(1) I don't want to see the Leumi site work with Mozilla.  I want it
    to work with established standards.  Given that it's just as easy
    (in most cases) to create sites that work with standards or
    without them, why not choose the option that works with the
    maximum number of users?  If they were to test on IE/Windows,
    Mozilla/Windows and Mozilla/Linux, they would quickly discover
    most (but admittedly not all) of the issues with their site.

(2) By creating the site for IE, Leumi is basically letting Microsoft
    dictate the way in which the Web will work.  Leumi will presumably
    use the Web more and more, and will offer more and more services
    to Web-based customers -- both to save money by freeing up live
    staff, and to be more accessible outside of bank hours.

    Given that the Web will be an increasingly important part of the
    Leumi infrastructure, it seems to me that Leumi should be pushing
    for a neutral body to define the standards for that
    infrastructure, rather than a company with clear commercial
    interests.

Reuven