Quoth Tzafrir Cohen on Wed, Mar 05, 2003:
> On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Vadim Vygonets wrote:
> > Seen it.  Not so convenient, and *really* doesn't belong
> > together.  Nor do I see the point of having a mailer inside your
> > browser.
>
> This is a work around a *problem* of the system/UI.

I'm not saying that "browser | mail" is the right way to do it,
but the browsers should run an external mailer (after all, if
what you normally use is Outlook Express, why should you use IE's
mailer when you click on a "mailto:"; link?).

Vadik.

--
I was part of that strange race of people aptly described as spending
their lives doing things they detest to make money they don't want to