Hi,

Is there a real, urgent, need for a new religious war? There are tons
of places on the net for such comparisons. Why don't you search google
for e.g. "linux distribution comparison"?
Last time there was a weeks-long thread about gentoo/Debian/RedHat and
some more, without conclusive results. I do not think this time (a few
months later) we will have some radical changes.

Good luck!

        Didi