On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 09:21:38PM +0200, Nadav Har'El wrote:
> The guy basically asked for a "faster distribution". With all due respect
> to the various distributions and their specific advantages and disadvantages,
> significant speed difference isn't one of these things. Other that +-10%

I'd subscribe to that (and the rest snipped views and recommandations).

But your reply just shaked my memory about some distribution a few years
ago which was about compiling the entire Linux (based on Debian, maybe?)
with the most optimization options possible, they used to have quite
faster execution times back then (30%+). Does anyone rememeber what I'm
talking about? What happened to them?

--Amos