Oded Arbel wrote:

I'm using OpenVPN to create a tunnel from my workstation to my home computer so I can get in the office network from home (because I couldn't get the RH only linux SecureRemote client to work, and that's what my company uses), and

Hmm, that's exactly the situation I have to face. My workplace uses Checkpoint's VPN, I haven't even bothered to try their SecureClient on my Debian Sid box. We do, however, have an open ssh port (I have yet to try to use it, with tunnelling and stuff). Do you know how would ssh compare in convenience to OpenVPN? I expect I'd mostly need to get to the office' Exchange 5.5 server through this VPN.

Cheers,

--Amos