Noam Rathaus wrote:

Hi,

Well why doesn't Check Point be the better "man" and support other products?

They do. L2TP with IPSec. There is a builtin client in Windows XP for it. I'm not sure I would like to trust it with anything that has the name "security" on it, but it does the basic stuff (encrypt, authenticate, etc.).

I would also like to remind everyone that I am not in a position to dictate anything to Check Point. In fact, I don't even work there any more.

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration consultant