Muli Ben-Yehuda wrote:

On Mon, Nov 24, 2003 at 10:49:43AM +0200, Maxim Kovgan wrote:

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003, Noam Rathaus wrote:

hi Noam!
it is great you've brought up the subject,
and if u find more info on what exactly was there,
please post it on here.

This link has surfaced lately: http://www.wiggy.net/debian/

Goody...

They keep recommanding chkrootkit.  I got the impression that
chkrootkit is considered too untrusty to relay on, what do
the experts in this forum say?

how often do you dissassemble your compiled code ?

"reflections on trusting trust". Google has the link.

Funny I though exactly about the same thing :) That's the link I sent previously.

--Amos