×××× ××××× 21 ××××× 2003, 18:37, ×××× ×× ××× Oded Arbel:
> BTW - as Debian GNU/Hurd have been mentioned here, here are the
> installation instruction if anybody wants to try it out.
> http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-install

Correction- don't use that manual. look for a debian package called crosshurd.

AFAIU (haven't tried this myself yet - will do once I get my secondary home
computer to boot) you need to have Debian GNU/Linux running, and then use
crosshurd to install Debian GNU/Hurd on another partition.

--
Oded

::..
Hobbes: 'Did you ask your mom if you could jump off the roof?'
Calvin: 'Questions I know the answers to I don't need to ask, right?'