Ira Abramov wrote:
Quoting Dan Kenigsberg, from the post of Mon, 21 Jun:

Here, on my FC1, it cries:

skype: relocation error: skype: undefined symbol: _ZN7QActionC1EP7QObjectPKc

and returns 127.

Any idea why?

I'd say "search in the source" but I'm guessing you can't get much
further than strace with hard-linked proprietary software, plus the
symbol name looks like the code has been obfuscated before compilation.
BAHHH.

The "obfuscation" looks like C++ style name mangling. I recognize "QAction" and "QObject". Are they Qt classes?
--- Omer

I may be affiliated in any way.