Like I mentioned before, Free World Dialup (http://www.fwd.pulver.com) works nicely
with (or without) NAT on both sides of the link. It does this by employing some kind
of nat traversal equipment which coordinates the two communication sides ports, and in
the case of the really bad NATs, even makes the packets go through it and tunnels it
to the other side.

And the protocol is both OPEN and STANDARD (SIP/RTP)

I have it working very nice for me. Saved me a small fortune in international phone
calls too!

-- Arik (FWD #23501)