On Mon, 3 Oct 2005, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

And I repeat my earlier question: is there anywhere I can buy a desktop
computer in Israel with Linux pre-installed? Is there a simple (does not
ask questions) for open-office, firefox, thunderbird, 7-zip, gimp and
other good free programs for windows?

You can buy laptops that come with Lindows (?) preinstalled. Idiot users have the shop delete that and install borgware instead.

If you want to I will get you the exact type and address after the holidays.

Peter