Danny L wrote:

I think that content and image are two separate issues. The community can project a more professional/modern image using FOSS tools - and gain 2 things a) a better image and b) prove that FOSS can look as good as a asp.net site or better and be cross browser compatible.
The site is currently using FOSS tools - PHP, libxslt - and I'm openly stating it. Do you want me to force Drupal on it -- to rebuild the same site with Drupal, even though we don't need it, just so we'd have an opportunity to advertise Drupal?