On 2/23/07, Tzahi Fadida <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Regarding a multi-master clustering solution that someone asked for. Such a
product was advertised in the pgsql-announce mailing list. Since the product
does not seem to be free i will not advertise it here but rather redirect the
readers to the mailing list archives which can be accessed at PostgreSQL main
site.

Yes, thank you. I've looked at steeleye lifekeeper too, the sole
reason I haven't posted back to the list was exactly that - A closed
source, propriety product; seemed to be a bit OT for the thread, OTOH,
it might be of service to some looking for a similar solution.

Fine weekend,
Maxim.