Quoting Gilad Ben-Yossef, from the post of Mon, 26 Feb:
> Ira Abramov wrote:
>
> > dynamicly linking with GPL libraries is
> >also fine, only static linking isn't.
>
> And you are ready to go to court on the basis of the word of the
> "lawyer" that told you this, right?

If I had to go to court, I'd hire a lawyer. Probably Haim, if that's
what you're suggesting :)

If anyone on this list knows the right answer for conforming with the
Israeli law, it's you and Haim at this point. Do tell me what your
answer would be?

--
Caped crusader
Ira Abramov