I take what I said back. If there's a non-zero probability that a photon is
at position X1 at time T1, and a non-zero probability that the photon is
at position X2 at a later time T2, then it might be said that there's a
probility that this photon travelled at speed (X2-X1)/(T2-T1), which might
very well be higher than c (the speed of light). But I'm not sure if that
really matters - over longerer distances, these random fluctuations average
out.

Which means that the speed of light is constant on average, not all
the time.  I also assumed that light itself has no memory, no past and
future, there is no space and no time.  If the speed of light is not
constant at the quantum level, then Einstein's deterministic
assumptions don't apply to it too.  God does play dice, nothing is
really deterministic, and even complete randomness can not be defined.
A photon can be at many places at once, become many photons and many
become one.  Everything is possible when there are no rules, the speed
of thought is unlimited, and irrational things appear to exist too.
The only rule is that there are no rules, and this rule can also be
broken sometimes.  The speed of light is the limit of our rational
knowledge, we can't put in words what is faster than light.  The
entire universe might be the same as one single photon, infinite
universes may exist in the same space and time.  I don't think it will
ever be possible to put it in any mathematical formula, since formulas
are only estimates to reality and not reality itself.  I put it in
words as "one is equal to zero", 1=0, they are both equal and not
equal at the same time.  If the speed of light is not equal to itself,
anything can happen.  Life doesn't seem to have any rules.

E=mc^2 created nuclear bombs, something completely new, completely
destructive.  I don't know if 1=0 has any practical meaning, but if it
does - I hope it's not a destructive one.  If it has any meaning, I
hope it means more friendship and love.

Uri.