Not that I've ever tried it, but I just stumbled across this:

http://firegpg.tuxfamily.org/

It adds GPG support to gmail via firefox... including inserting extra buttons into the gmail interface.

Gadi

Kfir Lavi wrote:

Hi,
I would like to keep company emails secure and encrypted.
I'm looking for a webmail program that is similar to Gmail. It don't have to own all the stuff, just to be productive. I would also want encryption. I want all the emails be encrypted automatically. What is the procedure for a user? should he take with him a usb private key?
I'm looking for your comments on the idea.

Tnx,
Kfir

--
Gadi Cohen aka Kinslayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> www.wastelands.net
Freelance admin/coding/design HABONIM DROR linux/fantasy enthusiast