I am hosting my domain on a unaltered NSLU2 (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSLU2 )
(32MB ram + external 2GB via USB2)
running debian

i have lighttpd + ssl for web
using it i have squirrelmail for webmail
i have dropbear for ssh server
have svn via svn+ssh
exim4 as mail server
courier-imap for ssled imap
fetchmail to fetch the mail from an external multidrop box.

for encription/security:
1. smtp port not open for incoming mail, instead i have my domain registrar
hold a multidrop box, which i pop using fetchmail
2. email clients can acess either from ssl-imap or webmail
3. outgoing smtp is directed to my ISP
4. svn is running via ssh (i would have preffered using https, but it needs
apache, which will be to heavy, maybe i'll change it when i solder a bigger
memory chip)
5. backup is done via rsnapshot (via ssh)

hopes this helps,
erez.