On Sunday, 17 בFebruary 2008 09:46, Kohn Emil Dan wrote:

Are we only discussing Open-Source projects fully developed
by Israelis, or does this include stuff like for example, hebrew
pine/pico done by HUJI (the hebrew support coded by them
or added by them to PINE). This is of course not only translation
of the UI.

--Ariel
> Hi,
>
> AFAIK Qlusters no longer develops openmosix.
> You might add LKVM (Linux Kernel Virtual Machine)
>
> http://kvm.qumranet.com
>
> which is/was developed by Quramnet (www.quramnet.com)
>
>                                                               Emil
>
> On Sat, 16 Feb 2008, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > I restored the list of Israeli open-source projects that used to be
> > maintained at the Hackers-IL wiki and placed it on my home-site:
> >
> > http://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/resources/israel/list-of-projects/
> >
> > Any additions or corrections would be welcome, so please send them to me
> > at [EMAIL PROTECTED] .
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> >     Shlomi Fish

 Ariel Biener, CISO
 Tel-Aviv University CIT div.
 e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] phone: 03-6406086
 PGP key:    http://www.tau.ac.il/~ariel/pgp.html