Hi!

Sorry for the late response.

On Monday 18 February 2008, Ariel Biener wrote:
> On Sunday, 17 בFebruary 2008 09:46, Kohn Emil Dan wrote:
>
> Are we only discussing Open-Source projects fully developed
> by Israelis,

Well, it's probably rare to find a project that is 100% developed by Israelis.
We all make use of third party software (gcc, perl/python/php/etc.) and many
projects have accepted patches from other people.

> or does this include stuff like for example, hebrew
> pine/pico done by HUJI (the hebrew support coded by them
> or added by them to PINE). This is of course not only translation
> of the UI.

Internationalisation, etc. efforts conducted by Israelis for specific
programs, are also suitable for inclusion in the list. But they should have a
homepage or something detailing the effort and what's it all about.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish